- Download CMDBuild
- shark-cmdbuild-2.3.3.zip (webapp shark with extensions for cmdbuild)
- basic-connector-1.5.0.zip (external connector - OCS Inventory)
- additional-report-libs-1.5.zip (Jasper Reports additional libraries)
- cmdbuild-portlet-1.6.1.war (integration Liferay portlet)
- cmdbuild-gui-framework-0.7.0.zip (external GUI framework)
- cmdbuild-2.3.3.zip (source code)
- READY2USE 1.0 zip (for test)
Available languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Serbian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Croatian, Persian (Farsi), Hungarian.
- Installing and using CMDBuild
CMDBuild is an enterprise application. The installation requires appropriate system administration skills.
Below are indicated hardware and software requirements.
For the installation and configuration please refer to the Technical Manual.If you prefer to avoid installation effort, you can buy the pre-configured appliance (OVF) certified by Tecnoteca or you can ask for support and training.
When your instance is ready to go into production, it is useful for you to make the Subscription that allows you to get assistance with guaranteed SLA and to access some additional features:
CMDBuild does not contain data model, workflows, reports or dashboard. If you are looking for a pre-configured instance please visit CMDBuild READY2USE.
- System requirements
- server-class computer (modern architecture)
- 4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM
- 80 GB of available hard disk space
- any OS able to handle the following applications (linux recommended)
- PostgreSQL 9.0 or higher (PostgreSQL 9.3 recommended)
- PostGIS 1.5.2 or 2.0 (optional)
- Apache Tomcat 6.0 or 7.0 (recommended)
- JDK 1.6
- (*) Alfresco 3.4 for cards' documents management
- jdbc library for DB connection
- jasperreports libraries for report generation
- shark libraries for the workflow engine
- DMS Alfresco webservice for repository interaction
- Ext JS libraries for the Ajax user interface
- Prefuse libraries for the Flash-based relation graph
- Server and client components for map making feature
Additional software (recommended):
- IReport and JasperReports for custom report design
- TWE for custom workflow design
- OCS Inventory as automatic inventory software
Some CMDBuild features might be integrated as portlet modules in JSR compatibles Portals (Liferay is our certified solution).
All softwares used are released with open source licenses (OS excluded, if not Linux).
- Manuals and tutorials
- Overview Manual (in English)
Conceptual presentation of CMDBuild
- Administrator Manual (in English)
Learn how to administer CMDBuild
- User Manual (in English)
Learn how to use CMDBuild
- Technical Manual (in English)
Installation and configuration manual
- Webservice Manual (in English)
Learn how to obtain interoperability with other applications
- Workflow Manual (in English)
Reference workflow manual
- Connectors Manual (in English)
configuration manual of external connectors
Screencasts (in English):
- Data modeling
In this video the system administrator creates a new class and adds it to the menu.
Then users allowed to interact with the new class (administrator included) can manage new cards and relations, working on the management side of CMDBuild.
A small overview of relation graph is also included in this video.
- Relation graph
In depth examination of the relation graph (graphical overview of the relations defined in the system).
Graph navigation is available in both text-mode and graphical mode; graphical mode is integrated in CDMBuild as a Flash-based tool.
- Workflow - process management
This screencast shows how to use a simple asset handling workflow in CMDBuild.
Workflow compiling steps are associated with the definitions in the XPDL file; the XPDL file structure is analyzed with the JPEd editor.
- Overview Manual (in English)