The complete and reliable open source solution to manage IT services
The ERP of Information Systems
IT Governance management: business processes, organization,
people, data, software applications, hardware infrastructures.
So many needs, so many answers.
A 360 degrees opensource system
that provides to everyone a custom solution.
Localized in 10 languages
More than 1500 downloads per month, worldwide.
Used by many major companies and public administrations.
Data model configuration, document archive,
workflow and reports, dashboards,
external connectors, geo-tagging.
An enterprise system
Java language, Ajax web GUI, SOA architecture.
All this using the best open source technologies
and following industry standards.
Not only IT Governance
Real estate management,
museum asset management,
BPM solutions, logistics, etc.
- READY2USE, the CMDBuild configuration that can be immediately used within the production environment.
- The app Mobile lets you use CMDBuild everywhere.
- openMAINT, the software for the Property & Facility Management based on CMDBuild.
- CMDBuild DAY, the bi-annual conference dedicated to CMDBuild users.
- Annual Subscription
- » News
cmdbuild : RT @QuentinVarquet: @cmdbuild on the field: Lafarge France in the last newsletter ! #opensource, #lafarge cc @jbsarrodie http://t.co/xwgM…Jul 29, 2015 11:27 AM
cmdbuild : New issue CMDBuild newsletter http://t.co/bmAuaHpcxb #roadmap #relationgraph #READY2USE @openmaint_org #CMDB #CMS #opensourceJul 29, 2015 11:04 AM
cmdbuild : @cloudlady911 please check the file README in READY2USE zip, today updated with more info for installationJun 17, 2015 07:46 PM
cmdbuild : The video of the webinar presenting CMDBuild READY2USE https://t.co/gB9jovoRim #webinar #CMDB #CMS #ITILJun 15, 2015 09:38 AM
- Bitbucket commits (View profile)
- Merged in Gogich/cmdbuild (pull request #13) 29/07/2015 08:11
- Merged in Gogich/cmdbuild (pull request #13) New query parameter for multiple response to determine what kind of relations' info we need - with attributes or without. 29/07/2015 07:59
- New query parameter for multiple response to determine what kind of relations' info we need - with attributes or without. 22/06/2015 14:48
- Closed since development is complete 28/07/2015 14:58
- Merged in tsydd/cmdbuild/external_config (pull request #14) Configuration for config location. 28/07/2015 14:49
- Configuration for config location. By default configs are used from WEB-INF/conf. Config location can be overridden using configLocation parameter in context.xml 25/06/2015 07:20
- Merge with 2.3 28/07/2015 12:56
- #1649: Lock for process instance's activities Fixed bulk update. 28/07/2015 12:51
- #1649: Lock for process instance's activities Fixed concurrency issue. 28/07/2015 12:30
- Added Hungarian translation 28/07/2015 09:06
- #1743: [Fix] Error (on logs only) when updating a reference attribute that have its own attributes 27/07/2015 15:15
- Merge with 2.3 27/07/2015 13:19
- #1723: API for aborting a process 27/07/2015 14:49
- #1742: Optimization for queries whose expected results are one single record 27/07/2015 13:10
- #1649: Lock for process instance's activities 27/07/2015 12:42
- » CMDBuild is
- » Case History (View all)
Toscana Regional Council
Toscana Regional CouncilCo.Re.Pla. - National Consortium of Plastic Recycle
Area of interest: asset and services management, following ITIL best practiceMountain Community of Carnia
Area of interest: asset management and services
- » Webinar CMDBuild READY2USE